How Big Is Your Vision?
I have spent best part of the last 15 years trying to get over the thrill of building businesses, yet I still jump out of bed 7 days a week to do what I love.
From startup, to growth-stage and ultimately a well positioned exit or IPO, I’m interested in every stage of the business cycle.
I stay creative by building, consulting to and investing in various businesses and love nothing more than negotiating a great win-win deal.
I believe that entrepreneurship is the most effective path to changing the world so I give back by applying my time and skills to worthy not-for-profit organisations and charities.
Since mid-2012 I’ve lead the great company VroomVroomVroom as CEO.
Vroom compares and books car rental online at destinations all over the world. We’ve recently grown the team to 50+ people across 8 countries.
VroomVroomVroom is a tightly held private company with annual Total Transaction Value (TTV) in excess of AUD $70Million. Our HQ is in Brisbane, Australia with regional operations based out of Hong Kong, the UK, USA and Philippines.
I wear “three hats” at Vroom: Shareholder, Managing Director and CEO.
• Are you an ideal employee, partner or supplier for VroomVroomVroom?
• Do you have a proven startup that needs growth funding or guidance?
• Do you need a speaker for your business, leadership or travel function?
• Would you like to do a deal? I love deals.
• Are you actively changing the world? Doing something new? Crazy even? Drop me a line.
• My team affectionately refers to me as a coffee snob.
• I’m a frequent flyer and an aviation buff.
• I value education 100x more than entertainment.
• I consume 30 – 40 non-fiction business books and biographies each year.
• A nice bottle of red wine solves most challenges & celebrates all wins.
© 2013 All Rights Reserved, designed by TeoThemes